Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Bought this camera on a whim, but knew enough to make sure that I bought one with a great lens, because that's the most important part of a camera after all. The lens on this is made by Leika, who've been making very high quality versions of such items for ages.
It's a doddle to operate, is nice and light in the hand and has a nice large preview/review screen to see what you're about to shoot, or you've taken just now.
I'm nowhere near knowledgeable enough about photography to make full use of all the features this item has to offer, but then I'd rather have more specifications than I can use, than miss out on ones that I want.
Love the image stabilization feature, as it allows even me to take good photos without excess blurring.
All in all, if you want a good general purpose camera, that's easy to operate and a great price, this would be a good pick.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Panasonic DMC-LS75S 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom
0 comments:
Post a Comment