Monday, November 28, 2011

Ematic 4 GB Video MP3 Player with 2.4-Inch Screen, Built-in 5MP Digital Video Camera, FM Radio, TV Out, and Speaker (Black) Review

Ematic 4 GB Video MP3 Player with 2.4-Inch Screen, Built-in 5MP Digital Video Camera, FM Radio, TV Out, and Speaker (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this for my birthday and have had it for about 2 months now. At first it was very hard to use. It comes "turned off" and you need it "on" for it to charge on your comp via the USB port. Idk how many hours it took me to figure this out, almost told my aunt to take it back because it wouldn't charge *facepalm*
So i finally get it to charge, it is very easy to put things onto the unit. Connect it to your computer and open up where it is located and there is a number of folders. I just copy and pasted the things i wanted into the right folders.
There are many pros/cons to this unit so it's best to know before you buy:
PROS/CONS
1. I think it's a good price for the GB and I use it mainly for a video player/mp3 player and for that it is fine. The earbuds included are cheap and hurt my ears and in fact they just broke last night so use a different headphone (and if you know of a good brand let me know because i can't seem to find one). Also, as another reviewer said, you need a headphone plugged in to get the FM radio to work.
2. The FM radio is slightly hard to use (to find a station, scan - idk how to stop the scan lol) but once you go on a station you like you get decent reception AND you can record the song on the radio! I think this is a really cool function and I haven't seen it on anything else before.
3. Video looks good on the unit HOWEVER the disc that comes with it to "convert" your videos does not work at all. But, you can get youtube videos on it by going to [...] and picking "High Quality 3 GP 320x 240" this is the only video file that works on here. Before that i tried to put MP4s on it and they won't even play.
4. There is a voice recorder on it. I have only tried to use it once. For some odd reason the default is WMA when the player only plays MP3s *facepalm* so you will need to change it to record in MP3 first and you should be fine. Again, I didn't find this to be the easiest feature. When I tried to record, it basically didn't lol. But i only tried it once so i'm hoping whenever i try to again that it will work the way i want (and now i know it needs to be in mp3 format lol). Also I do have 2 files from my trial recording on my unit that does not appear when i plug it into my comp for some reason, i need to delete these items on the unit instead of through the comp.
5. The camera on this SUCKS. DO NOT BUY if you are looking for a camera. I have a 3 MP camera and I thought this would be an "upgrade" and it's not at all. There is no flash and because of that the pictures come out looking grainy unless you are in insane light (and whoever is lol).
In conclusion I would recommend this to a patient adult consumer because it can be trying at times to figure out how it works. HOWEVER, once you figure it out it is awesome. For such a cheap price I think it's a great price if you are looking for a video player/mp3 player and NOT A CAMERA
***Update 11/15/10***
This does play WMAs
I have recorded things on it now
I have also lost it because it is small so if you get it please remember where you put it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ematic 4 GB Video MP3 Player with 2.4-Inch Screen, Built-in 5MP Digital Video Camera, FM Radio, TV Out, and Speaker (Black)


This portable media player from Ematic offers versatile playback of audio and video files, FM radio and voice recording, and a wealth of handy tools like a built-in stopwatch, e-book reader, calendar, and plenty more. And just like its touchscreen big brother the E4, it features a 5-megapixel camera to let you shoot still photos or video.
An affordable media player with wide format support, radio and voice recording, and a 5-megapixel still/video camera. Click here for a larger image.

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Click here for more information about Ematic 4 GB Video MP3 Player with 2.4-Inch Screen, Built-in 5MP Digital Video Camera, FM Radio, TV Out, and Speaker (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment