Sunday, December 25, 2011

Your Cable Store 100 Foot 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Extension Cable Review

Your Cable Store 100 Foot 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Extension Cable
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was a life saver, I wanted to add audio to my outside video camera, but needed to lengthen the audio cable by 70 ft. so I decided to run one beside my video cable, this was the perfect fix! At 100 ft. away the sound quality is as if it were only a few feet away. Having sound totally changed my security set up. The price was unbelievable too, I will recommend this product to everyone who needs to add sound over a long distance and without sacrificing quality.
Mike F. in Florida

Click Here to see more reviews about: Your Cable Store 100 Foot 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Extension Cable



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Your Cable Store 100 Foot 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Extension Cable

0 comments:

Post a Comment