Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These subs are cheap, but if you run about 150 watts into each one they actually thump pretty hard, and sound really clear. If you push 200 watts or more with higher settings on your deck and amp, your pretty much guaranteed to blow them. When you put lights in the box it takes a cheap system and makes it look like a million bucks. I used a 5 ft. string light from autozone. Superglue it on the cone side of the basket and it looks great with no shadows. Overall if you hook this sub up to the rite amp, it sounds great, looks amazing, and is surprisingly clear. I used a mtx thunder 342 amp on 2 of them in a sealed box. Best 30 bucks I've spent in a long time. Really cool.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pyramid WX120X 12-Inch High Power White Injected P.P. Cone Woofer
0 comments:
Post a Comment