Sunday, November 27, 2011

Olympus FE-25 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.4 inch LCD (Silver) Review

Olympus FE-25 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.4 inch LCD (Silver)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First off, yeah, it does tend to kill batteries...BUT WHAT CAMERA DOESN'T? Second, the quality is excellent and I have it set to only 5MP. I have shot in 10MP mode and the quality is superb, but I don't want 5mb-sized pics, that's all.
When I originally bought this camera, I would've never figured that it records video with fantastic quality - which is a nice bonus. The only problem with it/mine is that there is no sound. It's possible that mine is defective in that aspect, but like I said, I bought it to take photos, nothing else, so it's no big deal. I've never owned a camera prior to this one and I got used to it quickly, but then again, I'm a fast learner and electronics savvy. But hey, that's why manuals were created! These other guys unfairly rated this camera. Ignore them.
I almost forgot, it uses Micro SD memory sticks and it comes with an adapter (or atleast mine did). I recommend a minimum of 4GB. Enjoy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Olympus FE-25 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.4 inch LCD (Silver)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Olympus FE-25 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.4 inch LCD (Silver)

0 comments:

Post a Comment