Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vivitar ViviCam 5024 - Digital camera - compact - 5.1 Mpix - supported memory: SD, SDHC Review

Vivitar ViviCam 5024 - Digital camera - compact - 5.1 Mpix - supported memory: SD, SDHC
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am rating the camera, not the seller. I bought the blue version of this camera from Wal-Mart when my expensive digital camera stopped working while I was on vacation. The camera has a "digital lens", not a real one. Basically, the problem is that it is a pinhole camera. You MUST hold the camera perfectly still for a couple of seconds for the camera to record the image. NONE of the 200+ photos I took were razor sharp, most were blurred beyond recognition until I figured out what was going on. Please note: 1) I took this camera back to Wal-Mart the next day for my money back and used the camera on my cell phone which I am very happy with! 2) I am not an inexperienced photographer, I have been taking pictures with an SLR camera since the early 80's. I have both a film and a digital SLR, and a Powershot G9. Do NOT buy this camera.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vivitar ViviCam 5024 - Digital camera - compact - 5.1 Mpix - supported memory: SD, SDHC



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Vivitar ViviCam 5024 - Digital camera - compact - 5.1 Mpix - supported memory: SD, SDHC

1 comments:

Haider Ali Mussadaq said...

As most new devices are compatible with sdhc memory cards the demand for these types of cards have quite considerably increased. sdhc memory cards can now be found with capacities of as much as 32gb.
sdhc memory

Post a Comment